Student Worker - Scrum master / project management
Do you want to help us facilitate our agile ways of working?
We are looking for a student worker to help us facilitate 3 agile development teams delivering great IT solutions for Demand Planning in the LEGO Group.
• Assist Scrum Masters improving agile ways of working in the development teams
• Assist Scrum Masters facilitating agile ceremonies in the development teams
• Assist Project Manager with budget and purchase order management
• Ad hoc administrative tasks in global projects such as creating presentation materials, facilitating team workshops and help managing distributed and co-located teams
• Assist People Manager in managing and supporting team tasks
Play your part in our team succeeding
Manufacturing & Supply Chain Technologies (MST) deliver end-2-end digital IT products and services to the Corporate Operations area. The organization consists of a number of teams, each with a distinct ownership of portfolio products and services.
The MST Demand Planning team supports the end-to-end products consumed by the global Demand Planning and global Demand Management areas in business. This includes innovating and building the future Global Demand Planning and Demand Management platform and processes.
Do you have what it takes?
• Must be enrolled in a Danish University or business school at bachelor or master level in areas like Business Administration, Communication or IT.
• Have the ability to work independently, while at the same time being part of a team
• Are a great team player who can handle many stakeholders and tasks
• Take a structured and organized approach to tasks and challenges
• Knowledge of building budgets, working with data, charts etc.
• Creative in doing visual presentations
• Have a positive, helpful and open attitude
• Have strong cultural competences, includes understanding and appropriately working with people from other countries
• Work 15-20 hours per week within normal office hours
• We are flexible around your working days and understand the importance of the balance between your job and studies
• Deep knowledge in Microsoft excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Interest in optimizing Supply Chain processes using technology
• Understands and supports agile methodologies
• Previous experience with maintaining Microsoft Sharepoint sites
• Expected start date: 01.09.2019
• Communicate effortlessly in Danish and English both written and verbally
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role - and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality - use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
In this student worker position, you will join a global and culturally diverse team where you will provide value adding and professional support to the MST Demand Planning team.
You will, together with colleagues all over the world, create and innovate the supply chain platform to make sure the LEGO® Brand is brought to life in the most efficient, cost-effective way.