Are you our new Senior Developer for Commercial Planning & Collaboration?In this role you will take the lead on the development and integration of a new cloud based B2B Sales ecosystem with focus on sales planning, promotion planning and the sales team’s collaboration around business to business customers.
Core ResponsibilitiesYou will collaborate closely with your colleagues in the product team, which is a cross-functional team ensuring high quality technology solutions for our B2B sales area used by e.g. Sales Leaders, Key Account Managers and Market Controllers.
As a Senior Developer you will be:
• Taking lead on the development and integration of applications
• Build and integrate API based components
• Participate in maintaining the data model which is the foundation for the sales ecosystem
• Once implemented, operate and contribute to the continuous improvement of the technology platform – a cloud solution based on serverless microservice architecture
• Implementing unit tests for your own developments
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will be part of the bigger B2B Technology team who are responsible for a broader range of solutions facing our sales people, B2B customers and partners. We are organized in autonomous product teams working agile with end-to-end responsibility for our solutions, and we collaborate closely with the teams that drive the ‘Business to Business’ strategy and its execution for the LEGO Group.
In this role you will be the spearhead of this competence in the product team while you still have peers to spar with in the bigger team. Main focus will be on integration and how we design and interlink the different components of the solution.
Do you have what it takes?A graduate degree in Computer Science or a related technical field is preferred. Functional experience will be considered in place of academic qualifications.
To succeed in this role you have at least 5 years of experience with backend development and integration tasks:
• Experience with integration (APIs, message oriented middleware, EIP, etc.)
• Experience with API design (e.g. REST, SOAP, OData)
• Experience with one or more cloud solutions (e.g. AWS, Google or Azure)
• Experience with infrastructure (e.g. Terraform or Cloud Formation)
• Interest in security
• Experience with container technologies, e.g. Docker
• Passion for technology and eager to learn new technologies
• Able to take lead and pass on your knowledge to other less experienced developers and drive direction for external partners
• Experience with working in an agile setup
Nice to have:
• Passion for open source solutions
• Have a good understanding of data model and business needs and ability to translate into high quality tech solutions
• Ability to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems
• Highest attention to quality and attentive to detail
• Team player and strong interpersonal skills
• Self-driven as well as an organized team player
• Have solid stakeholder management and communication skills
• Work with a proactive and positive mindset
• Keep calm and maintain an overview in stressful situations
• Are proficient in English
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Do you want to bring your tech talent and passion into play by helping the LEGO Group improve our global B2B sales solutions? This is your opportunity to work with new technologies, implementing a brand new solution within the sales area. You will become part of a big IT community with developers on all levels and be involved in architecture decisions related the products of the team.”