Senior Accountant Accounts Payable, BSO Kladno (2 years contract)
Czech Republic, Kladno
Accounting; Administration/Clerical; Finance/Controlling
For our Business Service Operations (BSO) we are looking for a new colleague that will be a part of Accounts Payable (AP) team as Senior Accountant.Our Accounts Payable Accountants interact with great part of the LEGO Group organization and therefore holds an important role within the Business Service Operations covering Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Support a customer and service-oriented cultureIn this role, you will join the Accounts Payable department in Kladno, as part of our Business Service Operations that delivers HR and finance services across EMEA region.
Nevertheless, it is your job to ensure the delivery of financial services to the entire LEGO Group and our vendors, specifically related to invoices, costs and compliance with our global AP processes. More specifically, you:
• Handle PO and non-PO invoice processing, invoice capturing (in SAP) and payment processing - just as you work with Procurement to improve PO compliance
• Develop and process payment forms (e.g. stop payments, stale checks and rush payments) as well as conduct monthly payment forecasting reporting
• Help forward and implement optimisation initiatives and ensure compliance with global, standardised and scalable processes, policies and procedures
• Enable a culture that inspires collaboration, encourages knowledge-sharing and incorporates exciting new ways of working
Culturally sensitive, analytical and collaborativeAccounts Payable team handles operational and tactical tasks towards the vendors of the LEGO Group in close cooperation with the rest of the business. The departmental focus is to: Make sure we live our partner promise by ensuring timely and accurate handling and settlement of invoices from suppliers of all the LEGO Group companies. AP department ensures that all costs are appropriately reflected in the Financial/Management reports.
Don’t be afraid of the commute to Kladno, you can take our regular shuttle bus from Prague 6 - Veleslavín or Zlicin which brings you to your desk in no longer than 30mins! Or you can use the opportunity of home office ( 12 days in a month! )
Do you have what it takes?• 4 - 6 years of professional working experience, preferably in a related financial role
• Advanced English knowledge
• High school education or university degree
• Analytical skills and Excel knowledge, SAP experience is plus
• Detail-oriented and always deliver high quality
• Strong initiative, communication and organisational skills
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.