Scrum Master to support our Technology Strategy teams
Are you passionate about coaching others, facilitating scrum processes and would you like to join a team of competent colleagues supporting the organizational and strategy development within our IT organization?Bring your coaching, facilitation and communicative skills to the table and help us become the best possible team!
Core ResponsibilitiesAn essential part of this roles is to guide and coach the three Technology Strategy product teams on how to continuously improve our ways of working. In this area, we work with organizational- and strategy development as well as governance and need you to help tailor the scrum processes to get the most out of self-organization and ultimately to create a valued approach fitted to our context.
More specifically, you will:
• Facilitate getting the work done, drive efficiency and focus through challenging priorities, create estimates, and keep the team and individuals focused on the agreed priorities.
• Facilitate planning, retrospective and stand-up meetings – actively engaging and intervening when disagreements, misunderstandings or other types of impediments needs resolving in or between the teams.
• Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and engagement with the team's customers.
• Support and educate the Product Owners, especially with respect to timely refinement and engagement around the product backlog and product vision.
• Provide all the above to the team using a servant leadership style, always challenge status quo and leading by example.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Technology & Roadmap team supports and oversees the implementation of an ambitious Digital Transformation, and is responsible for overall Program Management, Enterprise Architecture, development of the IT Operating model and Portfolio Management. We do this by working closely with – and connecting the dots between – our IT teams, supporting functions outside IT and the corporate strategy team so we continually can evolve and adapt the longer-term strategy, while also delivering on in-year priorities.
Do you have what it takes?To be considered for this role, we imagine you have a university degree and at least a few years of relevant experiences as a certified Scrum Master. We are open to different backgrounds; you could for example have a project or delivery management background, a consultancy background, an IT & Business oriented background or similar. You should naturally also have an aspiration to understand our complex IT value chain.
The success criteria for this role includes:
• A minimum of 1-2 years as a certified Scrum Master - ideally for a team that was pragmatic, yet focused on applying agile principles, practices, and theory.
• Having strong communication skills and getting energized by helping the teams produce and continuously share priorities as well as value creation with the team's customers.
• Great skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, continuous improvement and how to increasing transparency
• A strong team orientation.
• A natural way of connecting with different people and establish trustworthy relations.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Director, Lars Fomsgaard Larsen on +45 25137547.
Relocation will not be covered by the LEGO Group for this position.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Technology will play an ever increasing role in making sure we reach many more children with the amazing LEGO play experience, and you will play a vital role in ensuring that our 3 responsible product teams evolves and delivers efficiently and focused on 3 foundational expects of the Digital transformation – the Technology Strategy, the transformation of the IT Operating model and the Transformation portfolio” says Lars Fomsgaard Larsen, Director.