Global Talent Acquistion Intern
The LEGO Group global talent acquisition team is currently looking for a passionate and curious individual to join our team for a 12 month internship.This is a phenomenal opportunity to gain invaluable experience while contributing to global projects that will help build uniquely "LEGO" attraction, recruitment and onboarding experiences for candidates and hiring managers around the world!
Core ResponsibilitiesYou will have the opportunity work side by side with members of our team on a number projects that include but not limited too:
• infusing our new LEGO Leadership principles into our job descriptions, assessment criteria, recruitment and onboarding materials.
• play a key role in optimizing and simplify how recruitment teams partner with external staffing vendors in the future.
• work hands on with recruitment dashboards, reporting, and weekly visual factory meetings.
• lay a role in helping to integrate new recruitment technologies like augmented writing solutions, video interviewing, and new marketing tools into the global communities.
• help work on projects like redefining our global employer brand and value proposition, new sourcing strategies, among many other exciting transformational projects.
What will you bring in your toolbox?•Pursing or completed a degree/masters in human resources or closely related field.
•Experience in HR is a plus.
•Passion and curiosity to work within a global recruitment function.
•A willingness to share your fresh ideas, perspectives, and experiences.
•Strong project management, data, and communication skills.
•Ability to work in a fast paced team, across a number of fascinating projects.
What we promise to you:•We will invest and support you in building your knowledge, skills, and expertise in this discipline!
•An opportunity to work on impactful project with a global community of recruitment professionals and build amazing relationships.
•A strong HR toolbox.
•Some flexibility with schedule if someone is currently in school, as long as it matches the requirements and needs of the various projects.
Join the global LEGO FamilyWe conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.