Sr. Corporate Counsel
Are you interested in IPR Enforcement?Bring your IPR expertise to the table and help LEGO protecting their brand.
Core Responsibilities:• Act as subject matter expert within IPR enforcement, and hence being the legal sparring partner for colleagues within LCR (Legal, Compliance and Risk Management) working with IPR enforcement tasks.
• In close collaboration with Head of Legal Support and Head of LCR EMEA Region drive and support the IPR enforcement agenda for EMEA
• Supports or drives legal case handling within LCR EMEA Region
• Manage internal and/or external stakeholder relationships to optimize work effectiveness, including building working relationships with external IP Counsels
• Support the continued development of collaboration, knowledge sharing and process optimization within LCR Legal Support
• Document legal processes and work output in legal knowledge management tools.
Play your part in our team succeedingLCR Legal Support is a local/global team located in Billund, consisting of a variety of legal positions.
The main focus of the LCR Legal Support team is:
• Drive and support global tasks like IPR and Corporate matters – act as main point of contact in relevant matters
• Drive and support LCR EMEA related tasks within Marketing and IPR law, Employment law and Corporate law issues and within local law.
- act as main point of contact for relevant legal issues
• Support of EMEA related tasks from Strategic Tasks Team (STT) - or support in EMEA part of global tasks from STT
• Support as main point of contact with external partners on tasks that are already, or going to be, outsourced
• Occasionally participate in support within other regions
Do you have what it takes?• Legal law school/university degree at Master level
• Minimum 6-8 years of (postgraduate) global experience from inhouse or private practice within IPR legal area
• Proven track record in IPR litigation management
• Proven track-record in IPR enforcement matters and stakeholder management.
• An appetite and ability to learn new skills as well as the willingness to learn and following through on tasks
• Highly collaborative and curious mindset with a “can do” approach
• Previous experience working with national law enforcement authorities in one or more countries within EMEA Region
• Some travel must be expected, likely not to exceed 30 days per year
• English, advanced - level 13/C1 is required in writing and speech
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role - and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality - use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
In this position, you will join the LCR Legal Support team and play an important role in protecting the world-famous LEGO brand and products for builders of the future.