Senior Unity Developer
Do you have drive and empowerment and do you want to be a part of developing one of LEGO´s core products?As a Senior Unity Developer, you will have the opportunity to experiment with new technologies and developments within LEGO`s Digital Agile Development team. Come and be a part of building digital experiences for millions of kids.
Core Responsibilities• Working closely with your team with technical implementation including product owners, designers, developers and test engineers
• Responsible for the technical implementation of digital consumer experiences
• Operate & maintain your applications once they are released
• Analyze customer requirements to determine feasibility and design within time and cost constraints
• Communicating technical issues to the stakeholders in your team including product owners, designers, developers and test engineers
Play your part in our team succeedingDigital Agile Development is part of the LEGO Agency, an in-house marketing agency, and are amongst other things responsible for the digital marketing platforms that runs the LEGO.com website, the LEGO Life app and supporting systems and services. As such we are an integral part of the companies strategy to leverage digitalization and engaging consumers digitally.
Do you have what it takes?The ideal candidate has a degree in software engineering, computer science or proven experience from a similar position.
You also have a strong background in 3D development with 3+ years experience with Unity. Furthermore, we expect that you have:
• Advanced experience in object oriented programming and design and SOLID principle
• Experience with RESTful APIs, cache-control, SSL, HTTP, TCP, UDP, UnityWebRequests, Client-server architectures
• Knowledge about linear algebra and trigonometry
• Experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud based platforms is an advantage
As a person you have strong communication and collaboration skills as well as experience working in an agile development team. It will also be an advantage if you:
• Have a strong drive and a structured approach to development
• Become motivated by acquiring new skills and competencies
• Think creatively - “out of the box” and sometimes solve complex challenges in an unconventional way
• Have advanced English skills – both oral and written
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Today most children’s first encounter with the LEGO brand is through a digital experience. In this role you are part of making sure that the first impression is a great one