Senior Product Owner, LEGO Education
Do you have a passion for digital Education Solutions?Bring your digital software solutions to the table and help LEGO Education with launching of new digital experiences.
Core Responsibilities• Driving the development of key LEGO Education digital solution
• Delivering projects according to scope, budget and time plans
• Manage expectations and requirements from business stakeholders
• Enable internal development team to deliver by owning the tactic development plan
• Ensure top quality and LEGO values that our customers expect from our brand
Play your part in our team succeedingEducation and Consumer Technology support LEGO Education in delivering strategic digital educational solutions and as the Product Owner you will have a key role in supporting LEGO Education achieve their ambitions in the digital field.
Do you have what it takes?• 3 – 5 years of experience within a similar role
• Experience in developing and launching software and/or Apps
• Experience with Agile development
• Good understanding of complex software solutions
• An ability to translate complex requirements into feature descriptions and communicate these to the development team
• Solid stakeholder management
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, with fluency in English
Bringing it to lifeSixty percent of children currently in school will hold jobs that don’t exist today. In LEGO Education, our ambition is to prepare the students for the future through encouraging them to be critical thinkers and creative problem solvers by giving them the joy of learning through our hands-on minds-on solutions. In Education and Consumer Technology we deliver all digital components within LEGO Education.
In this role you will deliver to our ambition by driving the software development of our digital ecosystem of connected products. To succeed you will take responsibility for the product backlog and ensure priorities are aligned across the stakeholder landscape.
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.