Senior Processing Manager
Production and Technical
Processing in the supply chain is to decorate and assemble elements using standardized technology and operations globally. In order to manage the decoration of the LEGO elements and supply in the right quality, quantity, right cost with the right timing.You will responsible for processing production operations in Jiaxing primarily focus on pad-printing decoration of elements using the pad printing equipment to ensure that the delivery service, quality of the product and operational cost are according to the global requirement.Processing operations in Jiaxing is using the same equipment, processes according to global standard. The responsibility is also extended to the fabrication of pads, chiche, ink mixing, MDP201s, Minifigure, PSD2010 equipment and also various types of element assembly equipment.
Core Responsibilities• Manage processing production (feedback, coaching, support subordinates, meeting structure, training, monitoring, etc.).
• Tracking and reporting KPIs.
• Make sure the decorated elements comply with established quality and cost requirement.
• Effective response to changes in processing production plans.
• Define clear objectives for processing production for subordinates.
• Manage the flow of information between subordinates and management.
• Create development plans for both, the organization and the individuals within the organization.
• Carry out formal and informal performance evaluations periodically and guide all the necessary development and training activities.
• Establish a recurring basis program for continuous improvement of packing department using LEAN approaches.
• Demonstrate LEGO Leadership and corporate values through practicing LWOL, Step-up;
• Support IMS certifications
• PRIMARY GOALS: Define the most important success criterion as input to KPIs
- Safety: Lost time injury; Injury without lost time; Near Misses; Proactive Safety Observations
- Quality: CPPM Processing; IPPM Processing; Call rate; Stop list
- Delivery: Net piece hour; Changeover; Utilization factor; Operators per technology; Labor efficiency; On Time In Full of product to demand
- Cost: Detail estimate adherence
- People: People Pulse
Play your part in our team succeedingProcessing in the supply chain is to decorate and assemble elements using standardized technology and operations across the global. In order to manage the decoration of the LEGO elements and supply in the right quality, quantity, right cost with the right timing, it is necessary to have employee to taking the overall responsibility in manage and coordinate with other relevant departments to fulfill the operations according to LEGO’s operating model.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or Similar
• Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in engineering and production environment with good supply chain and product and manufacturing understanding.
• Minimum 3 years managerial experience.
• Have experience in managing production team in a group of 5-10 employees.
• Good command in general software, Microsoft (word, excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
• Good command in English and Mandarin (written and oral)
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”