Senior Marketing Manager
Are you a seasoned Marketing professional with a passion for kids? And would you like to be part of driving the global marketing agenda and deliver sustainable growth for a beloved brand?LEGO has strong ambitions to win with many more kids through a diversified portfolio range and innovative marketing - LEGO is key to this journey and aspiration. As a Senior Marketing Manager within a new product offering, you will be vital in ensuring we meet our lofty goals.
Your specific tasks includeAs Senior Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for envisioning and executing key parts of the global marketing strategy with a special focus on partner collaboration, business opportunities and internal stakeholder management. You will define the future for the way that kids will experience LEGO, acting as a strategic sparring partner to the Marketing Director including:
• Supporting the future direction for the LEGO franchise marketing strategy that draws insights from consumers and stakeholders in key markets
• Being instrumental in leveraging our partner collaboration securing strong buy-in and alignment with internal and external stakeholders
• Develop and manage a portfolio of strong products built on solid business monitoring that you translate into consumer/market insights
• Develop an innovative and integrated global go-to-market strategy in cooperation with global lead markets
• Build a strong communication footprint to support franchise
• Ensure that consumer sales and P&L objectives are met and initiate corrective actions with markets if needed
• You might need to travel up to 20-30 days a year to engage in consumer testing, collaboration with stakeholders and attending events"
Challenges and OpportunitiesIn a culture that is famous for collaboration and creativity, you will connect the strategic marketing dots in order to build the marketing plans in mature strongholds, as well as in emerging markets such as Asia. As the new category is evolving and creating new play experiences and types, it is ideal you have a strong understanding of what makes kids tick with focus on Girls, from play to arts, crafts and self expression.
Do you have what it takes?• Have a degree within Marketing combined with the ability to speak and write English effortlessly and perhaps international experience from working in an international company or abroad
• Have ideally a passion or experience targeting Kids and Girls as an audience, experience within fashion, jewellery, arts/crafts or self-expression industries would be highly regarded
• Are independent and thrive in a position where working with relations is key to inspire, lead and develop informal teams
• Are a natural communicator and great with people in a diverse stakeholder gallery
• Have a collaborative mind-set combined and ability to drive strategic direction and make decisions
The position is based in Billund, Denmark. We offer a comprehensive relocation package to the successful candidate and their family.
Bringing it to Life‘Be a critical driver of inspiring and developing the builders of tomorrow through one of LEGO powerhouse franchises,’ says Steffen Jensen, Senior Marketing Director.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.