Senior Marketing Innovation Manager
Play your part in our global success
Creative Play Lab is The LEGO Group’s primary product and experience innovation department. Our role is built radically new, big and fun LEGO experiences that delight and inspire the builders of tomorrow.
The key words that describe our teams and the mindset we work with are: Open, Curious, Hands-on, Fun, Get-it-done.
Our teams of innovators are currently working out of Billund, London and Los Angeles and the ambition it to build up a strong innovation hub in Singapore.
Co-create new radical LEGO play experiences and turn them into viable business opportunities
We are looking for a strong and experienced marketing and new business innovator to join CPL at a very exciting time. As part our aspiration to create more new radical play experiences and business for the LEGO brand and business we are looking for marketing innovation thoughts leaders to join the team to play a leading role in identifying and unlocking the growth potential in the play market through development of radical new LEGO play experiences and business model in close collaboration with creatives and operations focused people.
This role will be driving the marketing side of key strategic projects and initiatives in CPL that are being developed to become new big bang/tentpole launches for the LEGO brand in the future (2021+). In every project you will work alongside creatives masterminds to craft new LEGO play experiences and turn them into viable business opportunities.
Being based in the newly establish CPL hub in Singapore this person will as well help to build a much stronger understanding of the Asian consumer ecosystems and business models that LEGO brand as a company need to relate to.
Some of the specific tasks you’ll be responsible for:
• Marketing leadership in key strategic projects in CPL
• Drive business model innovation of market sizing, business cases, product assortments, revenue streams etc
• Create innovate consumer experiences and engagement drivers that creates new exciting play experiences and new ways to create talk of the school yard
• Drive innovation of go to market models such as launch strategies, market and channel penetration, pilots etc.
• Making project teams productive, fun and visionary both as a informal leader and member of the team – through both physical and virtual influence.
What you’ll need:
• University degree in Marketing or related area (MBA is a plus)
• 5 years entrepreneurship/incubator/start up experiences: Having worked inside bigger organizations innovation teams or having worked with starts ups is requirement.
• At least 8 years digital ecosystem and products expertise: Proven ability to create radical new consumer experiences through digital and physical integration
• Outstanding ability to work with market data, market insights and consumer insights (generation of insights and activation of insights).
• Proven ability to create impact in Asian (incl. China) consumer ecosystem and business model understanding and network.
• Strategic and creative thinker with excellent interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communication skills
Join the global family of the LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“This is an opportunity to join a global team who – via external partnering synergies - is ambitiously working to develop radically new, big & fun LEGO experiences that delight and inspire the builders of tomorrow” – Carsten Ahrenfeldt (Vice President, Creative Play Lab, Partnering)