Senior Manager for Privacy Data Management
Are you a Data Management and Data Privacy wizard, who thrives in a partnering role and who would love mapping, building and implementing solutions across our unique international data landscape?
Bring your strong data and collaboration skills and help organize and structure our efforts on data privacy and compliance across the LEGO Group’s technology areas.
In this role, you will:
• Partner with all key technology business areas in the LEGO Group to ensure data privacy issues are considered at the outset of new projects, products and initiatives.
• Map out clusters of data to build and maintain an overview of privacy data use in our application landscape in collaboration with our Product teams.
• Drive the collaboration with the Product teams to increase data quality with data privacy in mind.
• Champion the idea and importance of data management and proper handling of privacy data.
• Help build information structures and align vocabularies across our organization and maintain the data catalogue together with the rest of the Data Management team.
• Collaborate with our Enterprise Architects to secure documented relationships between our applications and data.
• Collaborate with our Global Data Privacy Officer on how to secure compliance.
• Monitor the industry landscape to keep visibility on evolutions, trends, and best practices related to Data Privacy.
As such, collaboration is a cornerstone of this roles, as you will be working in a partnering role across organizations and levels.
Play your part in our team succeeding
We are a diverse team of 7 people, and our culture is characterized by an open, fun and caring atmosphere. By joining us, you will be part of a data management practice that work across the organization to make The LEGO Group more data driven.
The role of this practice is to help:
• Data catalogs, search platform, business glossaries, data dictionaries, training materials, UX guidelines, etc.
Improve Data Quality:
• Critical data elements, standards, profiling etc.
Improve Data protection:
• Data classification, handling rules, awareness etc.
Improve Data shareabilty:
• Policies, guidelines, rules etc.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in this role, you have a university degree but there could be several ways into this role, such as:
1. A legal background with a focus on data privacy and a flair or interest for technology.
2. A process consulting or quality management background with experience in process confirmation/optimization.
3. A commercial and business administration background with data privacy as your line of expertise.
4. An engineering background with experience in data privacy.
As a person, you are passionate about data and:
• have a natural and humble way of building relations.
• communicate effortly with various people at various levels and adapt your approach when needed in a patient manner.
• Have a customer centric work approach.
• Take an analytical, systematic and practical approach to problem solving.
• Are independent and take full ownership of your work area but thrive collaborating with different people and share knowledge to ensure the best possible solutions to fit the customer’s need.
• Are curious to understand and communicate the data landscape in a useful and understandable way.
• Can take a deep dive into details but at the same time have the ability to maintain a the holistic overview.
• Use English language on advanced level
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Our aspiration is to secure, we have trustworthy relevant data of high quality with legal compliance in mind. We work with consumers and shoppers, and we take data privacy very seriously. This will be enabled by continuous focus on data governance, stewardship and compliance without compromising easy accessibility and visibility. Your role will be to help facilitate and evangelize this.”