Senior Finance Manager, Product Group Finance
Interested in taking on a unique opportunity of driving financial analysis and projects within the core product development area of the LEGO Group?Within this global role as Senior Finance Manager in our Product and Marketing Development (PMD) area you will work both strategically and hands-on as you adapt to new opportunities, shifting priorities and the many changes that constantly arise within the marketing and product development area.
Core Responsibilities• Finance Business Partnering within the Product groups working as a trusted partner to the business, ensuring financial transparency and driving the dialog
• Resource process for PMD, drive and continuous improve
• Drive business projects and provide both financial and end-to-end sparring
• Establish financial transparency across the product portfolio development frames. Transform insights to clear and transparent decision making recommendations
Play your part in our team succeeding
Our mission is to enable sustainable value creation.
To secure delivery on our finance business partnering promise this position will be responsible for finance business partnering in the product groups. Additional you will be responsible for the resource management across PMD.
In this position you will play a vital role in the control and management of the financial frames across the global product development area.
Using your excellent commercial acumen and financial expertise, you act as strong business partner towards business owners.
Do you have what it takes?• Master degree in Finance
• Min. 6 years of business experience within the finance, commercial and strategic area of a global company
• Strong commercial business understanding
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Fluently English
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“You get a unique opportunity of driving financial analysis and projects within the core product development area of the LEGO Group”