Can you paint pictures with words? Create engaging storylines and universes with just a few sentences? Capture the imagination of both old and young with your writing?If you can do this and are ready for the challenge of working as a Senior Copywriter in the LEGO Agency in Billund, Denmark, then we’ve got the perfect position for you.
Setting the direction for creative writing at the LEGO GroupAs our new senior copywriter, you will drive and participate in the development of strong brand-specific content aimed at kids and adults across the globe. With your experience and enthusiasm, you’ll create engaging stories and campaigns across a range of channels to bring to life the essence of the LEGO brand. Ensuring the LEGO DNA is present in everything we write will be one of your most important tasks. This will allow you to:
• Support and drive creative workshops for concept and campaign development
• Provide copy inspiration as well as audience-facing messages and content
• Drive and develop strong integrated communication concepts and creative solutions from initial idea to final concept – taking an omni-channel approach and developing a relevant tone of voice
• Actively participate in meetings and presentations as a representative for the creative team
• Ensure high creative and copy quality in the marketing communication solutions that the agency delivers
A creative environment at the cutting edge of communicationThe LEGO agency has a worldwide setup with a Danish HQ and hubs in the US, China and UK. All in all, we are almost 500 colleagues who work closely together with marketing and product design to create the most innovative, inspiring and holistic consumer experiences. This position is placed in Billund, Denmark.
In the LEGO Group, you become part of a purpose-driven company where creativity, learning and fun are beacons for everything we do. Here, you will collaborate closely with your creative colleagues in the agency and our partners in marketing and design. And as you do so, you can be sure that we will encourage you to share your ideas.
You dot the i’s and cross the t’sYou are both highly social and professionally confident. With a natural sense of personal authority, you can effortlessly act as a role model, a motivator and a natural problem solver. Enjoying cross-functional collaboration, you show initiative and take responsibility for your own ability to deliver high creative standards. To do so:
• You are a strong communicator with a degree in e.g. marketing, communications or similar
• You have 5+ years of experience - including from a direct response environment, providing you with a strong understanding of how writing creates action and elicits changes in behavior
• You preferably come from a creative agency environment, and you are familiar with working with strategic planners, other creatives and external consultants
• You can demonstrate writing in a multi-channel environment, actively pursuing new media and digital solutions - experience with children’s brands is an advantage
• Your written English is flawless
Join the global LEGO familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter, portfolio or examples of your work and a current CV in English.
This position was posted 3. 6. 2019 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.