Senior Accountant, Tax Operations & Compliance
Location: ShanghaiThe LEGO Group always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are open and have collaborative working environment. LEGO is worldwide known on leading product safety and high quality.
REPONSIBILITIES• Secure implementation of direct tax return, property tax return and other statutory survey/statistics reporting.
• Support Strategic Tax & Customs team on tax audits through data preparation and collaboration with Regional Tax Managers.
• Work closely with third party service providers related to Corporate Income Tax, and collaborate with the Strategic Tax & Customs and General Ledger teams in handling statutory reporting and other local government queries.
• Collaborate with process and data specialists to facilitate the improvement and/or transition of tax related compliance processes
• Support the Manager specialist in improvement of tax governance and control.
• 3+ years in General Ledger or Tax functions in MNC and global shared service environment, familiar with PRC GAAP and other China regulations related to tax and foreign exchange.
• Utilizing Business Intelligence to standardize and enhance reporting capabilities and speed. Able to recommend improvements to data structures to enhance reporting capabilities.
• Experience in global companies or those having global tax compliance requirements.
• Ability to collaborate globally with internal stakeholders, global third-party service providers, and compliance bodies.
• Experience in global process transitions demonstrated through shared service center experience or involvement in projects or process improvements.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
• Willingness to travel domestically every month
• Willingness to collaborate globally
• SAP and Microsoft office experience
Join the global family of the LEGO® GroupThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It’s our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It’s a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here: I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it.”