Regional Demand Management Manager
Supply and Demand
Are you interested in how market demands in APAC behaves?Apply your demand management experience and knowledge in order to build outstanding analysis and support the LEGO Group in decision making about markets.
Core ResponsibilitiesDemand Management
• Deliver regional insights, provide directions to deliver value adding analysis to the BUs and ensure directions are standardized and adhered to for the short term horizon (i.e. 0-3 months)
• Optimize short term demand and supply imbalances by bringing visibility and analysis on business risks and opportunities, supported by allocation processes to markets.
• Design, Govern and standardize Regional Demand Management tools and processes with Markets and Regional teams.
• Supporting performance of key metrics such as retail instock, service level, inventory health & novelty readiness in collaboration with markets and regional teams.
• Collaborate with stakeholders across functions to identify and resolve discrepancies between forward-looking sales forecasts and demand forecasts for the short term horizon.
• Integrate execution from RDC to Local Order Management to ensure end-to-end processes and capabilities are cohesive and coherent.
• Secure timely fulfillment through standardized market operations processes.
• Lead APAC Regional Order Management network, to drive collaboration across BUs and enable best practice sharing
• Supporting projects implementation and capability building in areas of EDI, B2B ordering tools etc., with a view to support integration with customer orders management
• Regional owner for OM Process Compliance & support both internal and external Audit of APAC OM Process
Play your part in our team succeedingWe work closely with the countries and need to ensure that our process are balanced between global company needs and local market capabilities As markets are at different maturity levels, you will need to show strong analytical mindset and influencing skills to both manage both regional and local BU market needs. Strong governance skills of processes and cadence is key to drive synergy across the region.
Do you have what it takes?• More than 5 years experience, with degree in engineering, operations, supply chain management, business or a related field
• Significant experience working in a team-based environment and working in a cross-functional, collaborative way
• Data gathering, and quantitative and qualitative data analysis, including business process metrics and measures linking to business KPIs
• Proficient in the use of SAP, particularly order management, master data and reporting modules
• Good stakeholder management skills, as will need to engage stakeholders across end-to-end value chain
• Analytical mindset with ability to identify issues and put in place rectifying measures
• Creation and mapping of new processes, and driving governance and coherence regionally
• Experienced using IT as an enabler for increased performance, working with Power BI, APO, Advanced Excel
• In this central role, travelling is required within APAC, expect approx. 3 times per year
• Strong Collaborator and proactive drive continuous improvement
• Team player who support and enable team members development
• Thrives in a role that is dynamic and where changes are seen as opportunities and a natural part of a growing business. Does not settle with leaving things half done and have a curious mindset outside own functional area
• Candidate’s needs to master advanced English as this is the company language in the LEGO Group.
• Mandarin or other Asian languages would be nice to have, as candidate will be required work with BUs in the APAC region
Join the global® LEGO familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"Exciting opportunity to make a footprint on LEGO’s ways of working in a evolving new market and bring LEGO into the hands of more children."