Process Engineer - Packing area
Production and Technical
Do you have a development approach as an Engineer how to do things better? Are you interested in being a Process Engineer by a multinational company? This is an opportunity to you!Are you interested in?
REPONSIBILITIES:- Optimalization of production efficiency and operator utilization via line balancing and production routings
- Mapping and standardization of the critical parameters of equipment
- Execution of engineering initiatives to capture the relevant process improvement opportunities in safety, quality, delivery and cost areas
- Troubleshooting of new or existing product problems involving materials or processes
- Support design for manufacturing and novelty introductions
- Taking active role in continous improvement and defect prevention methodology
-Taking responsibility for maintenance and improvement of local and global process instructions and OPL of products and processes in compliance with ISO
- Daily support to Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistic master data, Logistic and Planning
REQUIREMENTS:- Higher education diploma on the field of Engineering
- Minimum 2 years work experience in operation/engineering support
- Hungarian and English knowledge at least on communication level
- User level IT knowledge (advantage: SAP knowledge)
- Precise workstyle
- Self-driven attitude
- Proactive attitude, sensitivity towards improvements
- Cooperative work method
Join the global family of the LEGO® Group!Nyíregyháza is home to one of five LEGO factories in the world. LEGO Manufacturing Kft., employer of 2500 people, significantly contributes to the more than 8-decade-long success story of LEGO – it is here that all the DUPLO toys in the world are produced, among others. The family-owned toy company committed itself to large-scale developments, and as a result, in the spring of 2014 it handed over its brand-new factory in Nyíregyháza – a facility that is not only huge and ultra-modern, but also exceptionally environmentally-friendly.
BRINGING IT TO LIFEInteresting tasks, professional work conditions, great carrier opportunities and competitive benefits are waiting for you. If you feel like you had what it takes to fill this position, and you share our commitment to the force of creativity, teamwork and quality, then click on the APPLY NOW button!
The LEGO Group – according to our colleagues
“Since I joined the LEGO Group, I always found proper challenges, to which I, most importantly, got the necessary trainings as well. What I really like in my job is, that I can work on the development of individual colleagues and of the whole organisation at once – and that faces me with new and new professional challenges every day. Here at the LEGO factory there is a special, friendly athmosphere, which in my opinion is not really typical of other places in Hungary.”
Tamás Papolczi, Maintenance manager