Order Management Specialist
Are you interested in delivering impactfull order management in LEGO Education to enable every child to succeed through playfull learning?Then take this opportunity to be part of our engaged and diverse team of 9 operational specialists - with different skillsets, but with the same ambition to support our business.
Core ResponsibilitiesIn close collaboration with your operational colleagues and key sales stakeholders you ensure that LEGO Education has the right products in the right place at the right time! Your focus will be on the executional horizon and through data analysis and a strong sense for details you will play a key role in planning LEGO Education’s flow of goods, to fulfil our ambitions of enabling every child to succeed through playfull learning.
You will be in the middle of the web between production, distribution, and sales and you strive to deliver a healthy balance between supply and demand across our five distribution centers. Your responsibilities will cover:
• Through the Sales & Operations Planning process lead the alignment between forecast and supply requirements
• Establish and drive a platform to measure delivery service across our distribution centers, including ensure weekly reporting and proactively management of relevant stakeholders
• Provide consumption and trend analyses to set directions for the Demand Planning Process and support the process to deliver as accurate forecasts as possible
• Deliver forecasts for distribution and logistic requirements i.e. warehouse capacity and peak periods
• Execute the internal flow of goods to China in alignment with demand requirements
• One point of contact between LEGO Education Operations and relevant distribution stakeholders
• Lead the capacity scenario process for the period of 1-2 years out
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will be part of a team of operational specialists that catalyze LEGO Education operations to fulfil the ambition of enabling every children to succeed through playfull learning. Through strong operational processes, data driven insights and efficient collaboration with a various group of stakeholders LEGO Education Operations deliver business impact.
We manage the operational agenda of LEGO Education through Sales & Operations Planning, Demand Planning, statistical forecasting, business intelligence and supply and inventory planning.
Do you have what it takes?Preferable you have a Master’s degree in Logistic & Supply Chain Management or similar.
Perhaps you graduated recently or perhaps you have a couple of years’ experience in the deciplin of operations. Either way, it is critical that you have:
• A strong orientation and motivation for details
• Planning skills and orientation to make all ends meet in anefficient and smooth way
• The ability to work independently as well as together with key stakeholders and co-workers is an absolute must.
• It is also required that you have solid experience with Excel and find motivation in working with significant data sets
• SAP experience is not a requirement, but will be a critical part to learn
Finally, but not least, we need you to be fluent in business English.
The position is placed in the LEGO Education office in Billund and travelling is estimated to be 10 to 15 days per year.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
It is super motivating to be part of a business area that enables operations to fulfill our business ambitions of reaching more kids and enabling all kids to succeed through playfull learning.