Are you interested in working in LEGO?The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are looking for the excellent talent who can grow up with LEGO.
Core ResponsibilitiesProfessionally and effectively manages the reception service including:
• Visitor management with check-in process
• Receiving incoming calls in a polite and professional way
• Meeting rooms support – instant meeting room booking for visitors; check equipment and instant book in system instant
Support Facility Manage to deploy and implement LEGO Ways of Working in office, including:
• Ensure the physical workplace is equipped to having LEGO Ways of Working
• Continuously work on change management to help and encourage the right behaviors of employees on LEGO Ways of work
• Office Tour to New Employees and any other requirement
• 5 screen boards management in the office
• Improve the weakness in adapting the LWoW.
Ensure high quality day-today facility service
• Work closely with ISS to ensure the service quality office clean, landscape, snack bar and café service;
• Backup ISS Hub help on mail room management if necessary
• Work with ISS to manage the stationery/first-aid kits
• Be first point of contact for office facility/furniture/AV equipment
• Work with CIT to ensure the good status of office furniture/facility/equipment
• Align with building management for air-conditioners adjustment and any other facilitiy service related to the building.
• PO and payment raise for for facility expense including Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Hongkong
• Employee and company activities support (Outing, annual dinner, gift distribution, sports club etc., )
• Remote facility support to Beijing sales office
• Any other works assigned by the manager
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Hub Host role is part of the Cooperate Facility Team in SHANGHAI Hub. There is also a facility manager, project manager, another Hub host. All of these roles are customer-facing and exist to ensure that the experience of working in the Hub is optimum and the successful implementation of LEGO Ways of Working.
Do you have what it takes?• College Education and Above Required
• 3-5 years related facility management experiences in Multi-national Companies
• Willing to learn and work in the LEGO environment.
• Good PC Skill
• Good interpersonal skill
• Advanced English skills – Level 13-16.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
You find energy in aligning expectations with stakeholders and making people, systems and processes work together.