HR Data Management Specialist
Are you passionate about data management and do you thrive in a collaborative environment?Bring your strong process – and analytical skills in to play and help taking employee privacy, data lineage and lifecycle management to the next level.
Core Responsibilities• Builds and implements employee data lineage and lifecycle processes
• Builds and maintains employee data dictionaries, taxonomies and lexicons
• Champions and drives employee privacy throughout the HR function
Play your part in our team succeedingThe People Analytics & Insights function has two main areas of focus: 1: Use employee data to provide operational reporting and strategic insights to business leaders and 2: Lead the modernization of the HR ecosystem by moving our technology into the cloud.
An exciting and newly-created opportunity has arisen within the People Analytics and Insights function for an experienced Employee Data Manager Specialist (reporting to the VP of Insights) to drive employee privacy, data lineage and lifecycle management.
Do you have what it takes?• Likely be degree qualified or similar work experience, i.e. 3+ years experience working with employee data
• Likely from an HR reporting/analytics background
• Solid experience in global employee data management processes and procedures including building and implementing employee data lineage and lifecycle processes
• Experience building and maintaining employee data dictionaries, taxonomies and lexicons
• Experience in implementing and handling global privacy regulations and compliance (e.g. GDPR)
• Solid understanding of HR reporting and analytics and HR processes
• Understanding of HR technologies, especially cloud based HCMs
• Display a tried ability to build, develop and sustain effective working relationships at all levels
• Have an ability to be a great partner with personal and professional humility and credibility
HR and/or IT related qualifications
• Previous implementation experience of a cloud based HCM
• Experience working with and rationalizing data sets
• Experience crafting and implementing data integrity measures
• English – Fully fluent
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our dedication to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Bringing it to life
"This is a great opportunity to contribute to the modernization of the HR function for one of the world’s best brands by playing a pivotal role in delivering our new HR digital ecosystem by ensuring strong employee data management processes and standards. "