Enterprise Sales Executive
A LEGO Education Enterprise Sales Manager will be a key contributor to the growth and expansion of the LEGO Education business and impact in large school systems nation-wide.An Enterprise Sales Manager will identify key opportunities for extending the LEGO Education reach within large, complex school systems in a defined region.
Do you have what it takes to bring sales solutions expertise to the LEGO• Build long-term, trusted relationships with key stakeholders, managing a complex sale that positions LEGO Education as the leader in Hands-on learning experiences in K12
• Provide strategic solutions and understand a complex customer that includes instructional stakeholders, district leadership, community partners, and classroom teachers.
• Create contacts and drive sales process at the large School System level, managing and developing relationships frim the senior leadership level of the school, system to the classroom champions.
• Meet and Exceed annual revenue targets, as well as maintain market share and profitability in accordance with annual plans and budget
• Support the process of accurately and smoothly handing off customers from Sales to our Services organization after the close of a complex sale.
• Make product presentations to customers and prospects. Follow up all leads and proposals within approved guidelines
• Maintain and Expand LEGO Education initiatives with current customers and build success stories that will generate new customers
• Build goal-aligned solution proposals and pricing that meets both customer and LEGO Education needs.
• Deliver High-Quality solution demonstrations, product presentations, and needs analysis
• Ensure communication to the market adheres to LEGO and LEGO Education framework, guidelines and philosophy
What you’ll need:• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 years’ professional experience, with a minimum of 5 years consultative sales experience
• Priority given to candidates with proven track record in driving complex sales / consulting solutions to K12 School Systems
• Ability to communicate effectively horizontally and vertically across school systems, from, including district and school leadership, teachers and curriculum leads.
• Ability to provide strategic solutions and understand a complex customer that includes instructional stakeholders, district leadership, community partners, and classroom teachers.
• Proven ability to engage effectively at the executive-level, both internally and externally
• Can identify market opportunities, cultivate interest, negotiate terms, and close sales.
• Impeccable professionalism and excellent relationship management skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and be self-motivating, as part of a team in support of strategic and large value accounts
• Ability to handle a high volume of work in a short period of time, handle multiple priorities simultaneously and operate in a demanding work environment is important.
• Must be results oriented and demonstrate a proven track record of success.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
• Ability to travel up to 50% to support sales and visits with clients
BRINGING IT TO LIFEAt the LEGO Group, we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive work environment that appreciates uniqueness and lives up to our motto “Only the Best is Good Enough”. Come to work in a purpose-driven company who celebrates children as role-models; whether it’s noshing on free snacks by the Buzz Lightyear model or engaging with global colleagues in our creative and collaborative environment, the LEGO culture will energize you to exceed your expectations.
We are also passionate in how we take care of our employees. LEGO is derived from the Danish phrase “Leg godt” which means “play well;” we want our employees to play well and be well. From competitive pay and bonus incentives, top-notch benefits, and on-site childcare, to working with a company who has promised to leave the planet better than they found it, you can feel good about working with us. Build your career, brick by brick, at The LEGO Group.
We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.
Additional DetailsWe conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.