eComm Account Manager
Russian Federation, Moscow
Are you ready to drive LEGO’s eComm sales across Russia?Build on your experience as a key stakeholder and account manager for leading eComm brands here at LEGO and realise your full potential!
Core Responsibilities• Lead annual LEGO business plans, demand plans and P&L within given customers.
• Be responsible for consumer sales, with strong focus on online excellence, in close collaboration with Marketing and Operations departments.
• Utilize investments in our customer’s business with positive effect on ROI.
• Develop activation plans with the help of Online Trade Marketing Manager.
• Encourage joint data driven approach to all aspects of eCommerce business.
• Evaluate, explore and unlock new commercial opportunities.
• Create and maintain the strategic approach to the expansion of eCommerce distribution.
• Propose and tailor specific brand offers to build new business relationships.
Play your part in our team succeedingYou’ll join LEGO’s Russia & CIS Sales team, responsible for account management (direct customers of LEGO).
As LEGO’s eComm Account Manager, you’ll support short-term and long-term growth within Pure eCommerce channel. You’ll be expected to operate at a strategic level, as well as on a tactical and operational levels.
The key objectives of this role are:
• To maintain and develop business relationships with one of our existing fastest growing customers.
• Find and establish new business relationships across Pure eCommerce market to further differentiate our portfolio and unlock potential of incremental sales.
Success in this role requires digital and account management expertise, high customer focus with an insight driven approach identifying and winning new commercial opportunities and creating joint value for LEGO and our retail partners.
Do you have what it takes?Must have:
• 3+ years of Account Manager working experience, with at least 1 year of eCommerce account management experience.
• Strong business understanding of the online market.
• Deep knowledge of digital sales and trade marketing.
• Developed negotiations skills
Nice to have:
• University degree in Marketing, IT or Financials
• FMCG background with strong network within Russian biggest retailers is strongly preferred.
• Strong analytical capabilities, expertise in driving online operational KPIs.
• Confident user of Google Analytics (preferably with Enhanced eCommerce add-in).
• Early adopter of new tools and technologies.
• Excellent user of MS Office tools, especially Excel.
• Intermediate to advanced level of written and spoken English.
• Fluent in Russian.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
‘’Developing the business of the future today with one of the iconic products’’