E-Commerce Key Account Manager
Get in close dialogue with some of the key E-Commerce retailers in the Nordic market.This role is all about delivering better online experiences for E-Commerce customers in the Nordic market. As Key Account Manager you own the partnership with several E-Commerce and omni channel players, where you are tasked to drive the development and sales in close contact with them.
E-Commerce Key Account Manager in LEGO Nordic• As E-Commerce Key Account Manager you deliver customer value for a selected portfolio of primarily online retailers and to some extend, also omni channel customers based upon The LEGO Group customer value proposition.
• Development and implementation of customer business plans.
• Pro-actively identify and implement business improvement opportunities with support from functional experts within other LEGO functions.
• Ensure high quality customer planning in LEGO trade portal system.
• Develop strong partnerships with customers.
• P&L responsibility of accounts.
•¨The role is based in Billund, Danmark.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe LEGO Nordic E-Commerce Channel team is a highly professional unit collaborating across Nordic in order to maximize the business potential and develop our retailers, whilst building the brand through engaging online and in-store experiences targeted both consumers and shoppers.
The team has a twofold task setup driving the commercial P&L responsibility of multi category onliners as well as working cross functionally with a broad array of key customers across Nordic to further develop the online business.
Do you have what it takes?• Holds a MSc. in Business Administration or other relevant
• You have 3-5 years of experience as a E-Commerce Key Account Manager working with online customers. Experience with in-store setup is an advantage, because part of your customers are omni channel.
• We prefer experience with a global or multi national company but it’s not a must have.
• Fluent in English both verbally and in writing
• You are a native digital, while still being highly commercial and analytical by nature. Your account experience includes driving customer business development and building account plans with traffic driving activites, such as SEA, SoMe, Newsletters as well as on site optimization and conversion through strong on site brand building.
• Exhibit a strong business understanding of both the offline as well as the online market and have a strategic perspective combined with strong executional skills.
• Possess excellent negotiation skills with experience in dealing with trade term contracts.
• Being a great relation builder and strong in collaborating with others is a key ability in order for you to succeed.
• Ýou are robust as a person and thrives working in a highly dynamic environment, where change is part of daily life.
• Experienced user of MS Office, Excel and SAP.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“This role is a unique opportunity to be part of driving and shaping the future go-to-market approach in LEGO Nordic. A role where you get to represent The LEGO Group and our brand towards key retailers in the Nordic toy market.”