Supply and Demand
Are you interested in demand planning management?The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work. We are looking for the excellence talent who can bring your demand planning management experience to grow up with LEGO.
Core Responsibilities• Develop and deliver a portfolio or account demand plan that takes input from both Marketing and Sales, facilitates agreement with Marketing/Sales on plan and prepares plan and recommendation for China Leadership Team along with assumptions/risk assessment for final approval of formal submission of MG China
• Monthly work with Sales on account flow plan incorporating investment & activity plan
• Develop an accurate SKU level forecast by month through exception based planning, and do submission via APO
• Work with both Marketing and Sales on SKU level transition plan, track execution and call out risk and drive agreement when off-track
• Manage portfolio productivity with Marketing/Sales by target setting and driving necessary action
• Drive agile action to address new demand trend at weekly cadence and incorporate the insight into long-term plan
Play your part in our team succeedingThe scope of the Operations team is to deliver best-in-industry in-stock availability and retail stock turns with optimized
operational cost via excellent demand planning and execute best practice order management and customer service. The department is a part of the MG China organization.
Do you have what it takes?• 5+ years experience of forecasting or planning in a consumer products company (working experience involved S&OP preferred)
• Bachelor degree or above from recognized university
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”