Certificates of Origin Assistant
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrowWe are looking for a Certificates of Origins Assistant who can deliver timely product certifications done before Mexican Ministry of Economy authorities in compliance with applicable Trade Agreements and additional regulations for product manufactured production site located at Monterrey.
Activities• Ensure on time delivery of product certifications and associated documentation in the right place by effectively coordinating operations with internal customers. Stakeholders must be informed about status and actions must be taken if deviations occur.
• Comply with applicable regulations and policies such as free trade agreements and treaties by using the proper content value of the product under the correct criteria and subsequently issuing the correct documentation. Secure correct information transference to Mexican Authorities and other stakeholders.
• Keep applicable systems and tools accurately updated.
• Live up a continuous improvement culture with high focus on result orientation.
• Take responsibility for the appropriate integration and / or implementation of the QEHS System in the operational processes of your area and ensure its effectiveness.
• Assign the necessary resources for the management of the QEHS system in the area.
• Provide support, participate proactively and demonstrate leadership on QEHS in your area.
• Comply with the QEHS legal requirements, standards (External / internal) and others applicable to your area.
Education• Education: Bachelor Degree on Foreign Trade and Customs / International Commerce or similar.
• Experience: 2 years experience working in IMMEX, Manufacturing companies or corporatives in similar position; working in Consulting agencies on International Commerce related position.
• Skills: Proficient in spreadsheet and data base software such as Excel and Access. Basic understanding of Free Trade Agreements and other international commerce regulations. Experience managing VUCEM and other on-line government sites. Basic SAP knowledge is desirable.
• Knowledge: English beginner.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Additional DetailsOnline Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Roberto Padilla firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.