Business Analyst, Digital Products
Is your bread and butter to liaise with business deciders to understand their goals and elicit their needs in order to recommend tangible solutions that reach those goals?If so, this is your opportunity to join a talented and cross-disciplinary digital technology team that takes pride in creating innovative and useful software and tools for our 3D asset pipeline at LEGO. And having fun doing it, and having time for a life outside of the office too.
Core ResponsibilitiesIn this team, we design and build 3D software, like LEGO Digital Designer Pro, that is used by our teams of model builders. Also, we make plugins for Photoshop and Maya used daily by in-house design and creative departments who author and work with 3D assets.
As business analyst, at manager level, you will be the first interface with a wide variety of stakeholders and leaders who use our 3D software and tools.
• Facilitate workshops with in-house departments to understand their operational challenges and needs when working with 3D assets
• Help stakeholders identify and prioritize their near and long term goals for 3D software and tools
• Elicit and gather requirements, collect data, and review analytics to understand a department’s business needs in depth
• Collaborate with solution architects to identify enhancements to the existing IT system foundations of the 3D asset pipeline, software, and tools
• Collaborate with user experience architects to improve workflows
• Build consensus and alignment among the departments in order to implement workflow process enhancements
Play your part in our team succeedingIn our department, Digital Product Technology, we enhance and enrich LEGO play by creating audience relevant digital products and business enabling technology.
We develop software solutions for complete life-cycle utilizing the newest technology with a dedicated focus on reusability and scalability in our digital platforms.
We value close collaboration with our business stakeholders, working with an agile mindset. Our objective is to develop true LEGO experiences by bridging physical and digital build and play experiences.
Do you have what it takes?You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Information Technology, Business, Computer Science or equivalent work experience. On top you can tick most of the below bullets.
• You have at least 4 years of experience in business processes in the IT or digital technology field
• Are confident and experienced in facilitating workshops, communicating with leaders, and presenting to stakeholders and colleagues
• Have the ability to structure technical documents and communicate requirements with precision and organization
• Have the ability to conceptualize requirements, translate analytical results, and synthesize workflow process observations into operational recommendations
• Have experience in working with APIs and documention using, for example, Swagger or OpenAPI
• Are familiar with an agile environments, crafting user stories
• Have experience with Jira or other tools for managing agile process artifacts, e.g. Kanban
• Have expertise with PowerPoint, Visio, or other documentation tools
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“This pivotal role has the exciting opportunity to work directly with business deciders who lead our 3D asset pipeline, and with the people who design models and develop building instructions. You will have direct influence in the tools and software that enable the next LEGO build/play experiences.”