Assistant Manager, Search & Ecommerce Performance APAC
Are you happiest in a role that utilizes conversion data to drive decisions for digital performance marketing?Join a fast-paced, global ecommerce team and hone your digital expertise to influence and drive our mission forward for rapidly growing LEGO branded ecommerce in APAC market, starting with immediate focus on paid search and affiliate marketing activations.
Core Responsibilities• Join and quickly take the reigns for the setup of new marketing levers LEGO Retail will utilize to reach its APAC growth ambitions across Paid Search and a new Affiliate Network.
• Coordinate and deliver the top ecommerce objectives between LEGO’s regional performance leads and The LEGO Group’s media partner, Initiative Jr., under the guidance of the global Sr. Manager.
• Leverage LEGO Retail online analytics data to drive an insights-based approach to allocating budget and resources.
• Execute local paid search campaigns which grow LEGO Retail’s presence in APAC and delivers strong positive returns.
• Constantly identify new, innovative digital marketing tactics which can be tracked and optimized to deliver on targets.
• Maintain a pulse on the local markets in APAC for key sales event periods and emerging opportunities which can influence LEGO Retail’s approach for localizing its digital marketing efforts.
Play your part in our team succeedingAs a critical part of the Global Ecommerce Performance team, the Assistant Manager, Search & Ecommerce Performance APAC, uses internal and external tools, content and platforms to drive continuous shopper acquisition, broad awareness for the LEGO Shop (shop.LEGO.com) channel, and development and execution of traffic-driving activities in the Asia-Pacific markets, including Australia, South Korea and new markets. With a clear commercial focus, this role works closely with LEGO Retail’s commercial owners, the LEGO Group’s global Media Agency, and regional search and affiliate partner networks to optimize daily business performance.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelors’ Degree in related field
• MBA preferred
• 3-5 years’ experience in Online Marketing with focus on Paid Search, SEO, Remarketing, and Affiliate marketing.
• Strong background in revenue attribution involving multiple channels, lead generation and lifetime value calculations
• Highly attuned to leading search platforms across APAC including Google, Naver, Baidu
• Ability to communicate openly and coordinate plans alongside teams physically located across Syndey, China, S. Korea and London.
• Budgeting and accurate tracking vs plans are essential capabilities, while remaining adapatable in the face of a fast-changing ecommerce landscape.
• An enthusiastic, positive approach and determination to overcome obstacles
• Comfortable with a working style that will see much independent work, while integrating with numerous colleagues from other LEGO departments
• Experience with ad tech including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Media Optimizer, Facebook Business Manager, Smartly, and Kenshoo
•Track record of project management at a large company
• Functional background on tools such as Jira and Confluence
• Understanding and functional experience working under guidelines including COPPA & GDPR
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"Difficulty is what wakes up the genius."