Personal Assistant for the Mould Factory team
Personal Assistant for the Mould Factory teamThis is your chance to be part of the LEGO® Mould Factory Leadership team agenda involving strategic, tactical and operational issues. Take on this role with lots of responsibility and the opportunity to influence the way our daily work is carried out.
Be the right hand to our Senior DirectorYou will be the “right hand” to both the Senior Director in Mould Factory (MF) and MF leadership team on overall coordination tasks. You will drive the meeting agenda of the leadership team as well as the MF communication plan. You will be a participant on equal terms with the MF leadership team in discussions and setting the direction for MF. Moreover, you will:
- Drive the MF communication strategy which involves assisting in preparing the monthly newsletter, looking into communication feedback and keeping Elements & Mould (E&M) informed
- Ensure that relevant issues from overall MF leadership team meetings are communicated to the organisation
- Provide strategy deployment and programme management support as well as support the global HR agenda
- Participate in MF Visual Factory, capturing learnings and following up on corrective actions
- Be an active part of the PA team in E&M– and link in with Executive Assistant in E&M on a regular basis.
Taking pride in realising innovationWe aim at realising innovation in our mould factory in order to stay relevant and inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow. LEGO comes prior to EGO, and it is important to us to have a collaborative team culture where we encourage you to share ideas, try new things and make a real impact on the way we perform. At the same time, we enjoy a performance culture encouraging everyone to do their best as we work across cultures to ultimately expand the imaginations of millions of children.
PA experience form a leadership teamWorking across MF and the leadership team, you are used to handling a lot of stakeholders, and you are a great communicator who can plan the communication flow in the organisation. Your proactivity and coordination skills will help us create great results, and furthermore, you enjoy collaboration and are ready to travel 3-5 days 1-2 times a year with the MF leadership team. In doing so, you remain customer-focused and consumer-driven. Your qualifications:
- You probably hold a BA in English
- You have 2-3 years of experience as a Personal Assistant, working in a leadership team
- You have experience working in a Personal Assistant team
- You have Microsoft Office and SharePoint experience
- You speak and write English effortlessly.
Bringing it to life“Joining us, you will meet great colleagues who live the LEGO values, always aiming at helping each other to reach our potential. The scope of the role changes often, so there is always an opportunity to pick up new capabilities,” says Ivan Henriksen, Senior Director in MF.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to reading your application - please remember to attach a motivated cover letter and a current CV in English when you apply.
This position was posted 17-04-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.