Key Account Manager, LEGO Education
Key Account Management
Are you an expert in Education industry who can identify key opportunities and target high growth partnership opportunities? LEGO Education is leading and driving the Customer growth strategy and business objectives.Here’s a fantastic job for you to become a part of our LEGO Education in LEGO® Group, it is a great job for you to start a rewarding yet challenging career winning new commercial opportunities creating value for both LEGO and our partners, in terms of key account and distribution management.
LEGO EducationFor more than 37 years LEGO Education have been working with teachers and educational specialists to deliver playful learning experiences that bring subjects to life in the classroom and make learning fun and impactful. Our solutions for teaching and hands-on learning inspire interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM), targeted at preschool, elementary and middle school. We have a wide range of physical and digital educational resources that encourage students to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future.
Your tasks will include:Business Development and annual planning
• Develops the annual business development strategy, targeting high growth customer opportunities
• Sets with the team the annual business growth strategy for the territory, creates and maintains contact with key accounts to grow the business relationships
• Supports the China team in achieving the growth targets and new customer development activities
• Make product presentations to customers and prospects. Follow up all leads and proposals within approved guidelines
• Travel to and set up displays at conventions for customer associations and attend such functions as directed
• Put together proposals and pricing and coordinate/present customer workshops, and training
Key Account Management
• Build and maintain relationships with key accounts
• Responsible to ensure communication from Key Accounts to the market adheres to LEGO and LEGO Education framework, guidelines and philosophy
• Facilitate sales demos, presentations, and trainings
Preparation and Planning
• Create and implement approved territory business plans for assigned territory
• Submit all sales agreements, reports and expense accounts per company procedures
• Submit all records and reports on time and in proper condition
Do you have what we are looking for?You must have:
• 5 years+ in key account management functions with documented results. Experience working in a matrix organization
• Bachelor’s degree above, preferably major in business, science and technology disciplines.
• A proven track record of managing key accounts and building business growth in the Greater China region.
• Fluent in English
• Identifies changes in customer, consumer and shopper needs
• Result orientation and strategic orientation
• Ability to travel both international and domestic
It would be nice for you to have:
• Willing to learn and work in the LEGO environment.
• Good understanding of the China education industry and environment evolving over the recent years, particular off line and online dynamics.
• Understands the present challenges and tactical plans for own area and is able to translate those into operational plans
• Prefer education industry or has good relationship with education institutions in China
Join the global family of the LEGO® GroupThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”