Head of User Experience, Mobile & Portals
Are you excited about the power of strong front-end development, and are you ready to shout it from the rooftops? Join us to lead a team of 15 to revolutionise the ways in which technology is used by colleagues across the organisation as well as by the LEGO Group´s vast global digital audiences.
Promote best-in-class UX across the LEGO® communityWithin Business Technology at our HQ in Billund, you will join the UX Department which offers expertise to ensure a great user experience across all internal technology products and services. As the head of UX, Mobile & Portals, you have strategic and tactical ownership of the UX agenda and manage a team of 15. Moreover, as part of the Business Technology leadership team, you refer directly to the CIO of the LEGO Group.
As the voice of UX in Business Technology, you:
• Lead the development and execution of our UX, Portal & Mobile strategy and roadmaps and define outcome metrics to objectively monitor their success
• Lead the transition towards a product-organised team with an agile approach to delivery
• Offer UX know-how and guidance to developers working on solutions for other end-user groups, e.g. customers, consumers and vendors
• Promote a mobile-first mindset and push for UX over technology choice
You can expect around 20-40 days of travel per year.
Creativity and playYou will head up a team of dedicated UX enthusiasts who are passionate about creating front-end solutions that are intuitive and fun. We know that engaging design will not only put a smile on the face of a colleague; it can save precious time by cutting out the need for training, support and user guides. The destiny of 12,000+ users´ technology use is in your team´s capable hands!
Inspiring leader with a love of game-changing UX solutionsFirst and foremost, you live and breathe UX and are excited about the power of strong front-end development. As a manager, you are energised by leading your team to success, and you have the follow-through to secure tangible results. Similarly, you enjoy having a vast array of stakeholders to inspire and collaborate with, and your outgoing nature and rock-solid communication skills enable you to get people on board with your ideas. Moreover, you:
• Hold a degree in a related field, e.g. computer engineering, digital technology design, behavioral psychology, anthropology or communication
• Are a specialist within UX, portals and mobile apps and hve solid experience within front-end systems
• Have several years of experience leading a team
• Have a strong track record within guidance and indirect deliveries
• Communicate effortlessly in English
Bringing it to life
”As the Head of UX, you have a license to meddle - you have the chance to help all end user groups across the entire LEGO Group as the torchbearer for UX on all our systems. You will gain vast exposure, and you will regularly get feedback from colleagues who are excited about the solutions that you have helped create,” says CIO Henrik Amsinck.
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Henrik Amsinck on +45 79 50 77 75.
This position was posted 04-04-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.