Engineering Manager (Proc / PP / FP)
Who are we?The LEGO Group always makes contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in our daily work. We are known worldwide for leading product safety and high quality. We have different technical fields including Industrial Engineering, Packaging material, and New Products Introduction.
Play a key role in our NPI departmentYou will maintain a stable performance of SQDCP. As the responsible of the assigned process and technology, with deep understanding of them, to continuously cooperate with other departments for smooth implementation. You will commit on best deliverables of projects / activities, by working with professional team. And you will able to motivate your team to be part of the manufacturing development of the LEGO group to inspire the builders of tomorrow.
We expect you will help us to:• Be the overall in charge of the corresponding implementation, to maintain a stable and sustainable commitment of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and People.
• Maintain the high global standard of platforms and process parameters.
• Globally oversee approved improvement opportunities and implementations in the Jiaxing factory.
• Continuously lead and drive technology implementation.
• Run engineering projects when needed, based on company’s strategy.
• Other tasks assigned by your manager
What we are looking for:You must have:
• Minimum 8 years of engineering / automation experience, 3 year minimum as a manager, with fluent English skill.
• Experience of Project, and actively involved in trouble shooting.
• Be able to read drawings, use general analysis / reporting tools.
• Attention to details, structured and independent with high flexibility.
• Good at communication and conflict management.
• Build and influence team culture and motivate people.
It will be nice for you to have:
• Bachelor's degree or above, engineering background.
• Travel abroad when needed.
• English skill: Advanced, to be able to work in a global environment.
Join the global family of the LEGO GroupThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident, you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Asia Manufacturing’s unique existence is to connect the dots within supply chain to bring our fantastic LEGO products to our consumers with high responsiveness. Putting bricks, building instruction and all needed materials into our LEGO SKU in the right way is so important that inspire all of us to strive for “Only the best is good enough”--- SK Poon, Packing Director