Operations Coordinator (part time)
Czech Republic, Praha 3
We are looking for a candidate who is result oriented, communicative with structured and analytical thinking and attention to detail. We are offering an interesting opportunity to gain experience in an international environment and possibility to learn and develop.
Specification of the job:• Working primarily with demand planning process to support comprehensive and on time submission of various plans
• Supporting Operations manager BU MEA
• Collection, maintenance and update of Consumer sales data
• Creation, update of various reports from business warehouse
Be part of our BU MEA Operations team in PragueOperations Coordinator will report to Operations Manager BU MEA and will become a member of Business unit Middle East and Africa, which is becoming 1 of the future growth drivers and focus region for LEGO.
The key role of BU Operations team in MEA is to ensure that we deliver high product availability at the retailers’ shelves and at the same time drive the right strategic development on the operations side in the region of MEA.
We are looking for:• Someone who is result oriented, communicative person with structured and analytical thinking, high attention to detail and willingness to further develop both soft and hard skills
• A person who is searching for qualified work experience – relevant for students, candidates on maternity/paternity leave or someone who is looking for flexible type of work (part time job in average for 20 hours a week for the period of 1 year and the person would be employed by personnel agency)
• Excellent English knowledge (written and spoken), Czech language knowledge is not a requirement
• Excellent PC skills, active MS Excel skills are a must. Confident usage & combination of IFERROR, INDEX, INDIRECT, MATCH, SUMIF, VLOOKUP and similar formulas, conditional formatting. Above competences will be tested as part of selection process.
• Track record of working with numerical analyses on larger amount of data
• Very good written and verbal communication skills
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play