Accountant to General Ledger
Russian Federation, Moscow
Would you like to be part of the LEGO Group and get the opportunity to develop your financial skills?Our collegues from the satellite office - located in Moscow - of the global LEGO business service center (BSO) is looking for a motivated and professional GL Accountant. Are you interested in?
In focus: compliant handling of Statutory and IFRS accountsThe LEGO Business Service Operations (BSO) delivers HR and Finance services to the entire LEGO Group from 3 locations; Monterrey, Kladno and Singapore and sattelite offices in Moscow and China. BSO Finance is structured into 3 streams: General ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable. Our current open position will be part of GL stream within BSO Russia and the team is responsible for compliant handling of Statutory and IFRS accounts. More specifically, you will:
• Take care of monthly closing related activities (e.g. accruals, provisions, etc.)
• Manage book supplier invoices - ensuring that supplier documentation is compliant with Russian statutory and Tax requirements
• Make the fixed assets accounting: book FA, post depreciation, calculate property and transportation tax
• Reconciliate and translate business transactions (accounts, intercompany, bank, suppliers, etc.) into journal entries in accordance with IFRS to ensure all accounts are properly stated in legal books
• Provide information to external auditors and Tax team
• Analyse financial statements and annual reports
• Provide data, analysis and advice to support financial business partners& the business in decision making process
You will need passion and drive, as well as:• BSC degree within relevant finance area
• +3 years of experience from a Finance function and +2 years of experience from a similar role, preferably from a shared services centre or from multinational environment
• Advanced English knowledge
• SAP ERP, 1C and MS Office knowledge
• Analytical, detail - and high-quality oriented workstyle
• A proactive mind with a can-do attitude
• Excellent collaboration skills and a demonstrated ability to build trust with stakeholders
Explore your possibilities and build your international career!In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach your application and a current CV in ENGLISH.
Bringing it to life“Working for LEGO for me means that you are doing something really good together with good team. The role of GL accountant provides possibility to learn and develop at work,” says Ksenia Nevzorova, Senior Finance Manager, Finance Operations, Russia.