Student worker - Cross-Franchise Marketing
Student worker - Cross-Franchise MarketingWe’re looking for a student worker with strong stakeholder management skills to ensure an aligned approach to Intellectual Property partner submissions. Join our Cross-Franchise Marketing team, and be part of a team with 12 dedicated colleagues all located in Billund.
Job content:Together with our other student worker, you will support our department in ensuring that marketing assets are being submitted to our various Intellectual Property partners for approval.
Primary tasks will be:- Submit marketing assets for Intellectual Property partners as well as go through feedback
- Ensure our partners are keeping their deadlines
- Update our tracker tool for the franchises to check status of assets
- Help optimize ways of working with franchises
- Help roll out the usage of Microsoft SharePoint in the team to create synergies and optimization
- Creation or finalization of PPT decks
Curious, collaborative and structured:Besides being ambitious and eager to learn, you are helpful and known as a team player, who can collaborate with colleagues from around the organization. Moreover, you are structured and strive to help optimize the way we work. Your background:
- You are well on your way with a relevant academic education (e.g. Cand.merc, Cand.negot, Cand.it), and you are either just about to end your bachelor or beginning your master studies at a Danish University or Business School.
- We're working with tight deadlines, and you will need to work structured and be able to ensure all stakeholders are aligned and informed
- You have an eye for details
- You have a flare for IT
- You are a strong user of the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- You have a proactive approach to tasks and can work independently.
- You have a good understanding of marketing and it is a big advantage if your studies include relevant marketing and business courses.
Start date and working hoursStart date is August 1st. Workload will be 10-15 hours a week split into 2-3 days from 9-15. Working place is Billund, but there are opportunities to work from home to accommodate school.