Manager for Space and Assortment Management
Denmark, Billund; United Kingdom
Want to drive strategically important initiatives that boost the success of our global sales organisation? Join us to take up a highly cross-functional and international role in the intersection between shopper, brand and retailer insights within one of the most loved kids´ brands in the world.
Support the global sales organisation through space and category analyticsWithin Market and Commercial Development (MCD), you will join a team of 9 colleagues in Sales Tools & Systems who strive to enable value creation in the sales organisation globally through digital tools and processes. Your first assignment is to mature our space and category analytics. Doing so, you help trade marketing colleagues, key account managers and merchandisers around the world build a strong partnership with retailers via space management and assortment planning. Your tasks include:
- Representing sales in cross-functional projects, acting as product owner or subject matter expert
- Acting as the primary link between individual markets and IT, articulating short to medium term business requirements for sales-related business and IT projects
- Expanding our ‘Process Expert Network’ within key account management processes and sales planning
- Developing and sharing best practice, including training of colleagues within our market organisation (sales, customer marketing, operation, and demand) through the LEGO® Commercial Academy
- Driving the change management agenda to align tools, processes, reporting etc. across the sales organisation
While the team is based at our headquarters in Billund, you may choose to work out of our London office.
Collaboration and creativityIn MCD, you will work closely with colleagues who take pride in innovating the way we do business and sales planning to balance global standards with local needs. We bring play into our daily work by being creative and remembering to include the fun factor in everything we do.
A commercial mindset and IT/business experienceYou have strong analytical skills, and with your commercial mindset, you speak the language of sales and marketing professionals. Moreover, you are ready to navigate a multi-cultural and multi-functional environment because you have excellent collaborative skills and a knack for getting people on board with your ideas. You bring:
- A master’s degree in business administration or a related field.
- +3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably from the CPG industry.
- Ideally experience from sales, trade marketing, key account management or from a business analyst function.
- Experience with project management is an advantage - particularly IT and/or business transformation projects. Alternatively, you have a background in IT/business consulting.
- A good understanding of business-related IT tools, e.g. ERP solutions like SAP, MS Office suite (especially Excel) and analytical tools - if you are ready to learn about software applications and data analysis, we will train you.
- Strong communication skills, and you speak and write speak and write English fluently.
Bringing it to life“This is your chance to play a key role in an area of great strategic importance to the LEGO sales organisation. Space optimisation and assortment planning are key factors, both in our shops and in e-commerce. By enabling sales colleagues to succeed in these disciplines, you will contribute significantly to our commercial momentum,” says Director of Market & Commercial Development Lars Haldborg Thomsen.
Join the global LEGO® Family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter, portfolio and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Director Lars Haldborg Thomsen +45 79504289.
This position was posted 20-12-2017 and may be online up to ten weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.