IT Security Engineer
IT Security EngineerIT security is a top priority for the LEGO Group! So, if you are a technology enthusiast, who is passionate about assessing risk and implementing threat preventing solutions technology, this is a great opportunity to try out your strengths on all kinds of technologies and problems.
Strike a balance between IT security and business efficiencyCyber security has become as important as ever with recent events making it all too clear how IT criminals can bring enterprises to their knees. Security comes at a price, however, and that is why we need you to use all your creativity to explore new opportunities that strike the right balance between IT security and business efficiency in a constantly changing environment. More specifically, we need you to:
- Find energy in constantly being on top of the latest trends in IT security treats, trends and technologies and act as a source of inspiration and knowledge about these in the IT organisation
- Ensure that we elevate our level of compliance despite the latest threats through both hands on, technical actions and providing consultancy for solution owners
- Help drive our IT Security Operations to success. Take responsibility of the performance of key metrics and initiatives and use your creativity and courage to ensure timely actions and predictable results.
- Drive planning and implementation of actions to mitigate IT security threats, including conducting audits as well as finding practical solutions for how to translate our security principles into a technical setup, e.g. network security, monitoring and logging, encryption and identity handling
- Be the primary advisor to our IT developers working with cloud technologies, defining our IT security policies and ensuring that these are implemented in practice
Be a part of the Tech company within the companyCome join us on our agile journey and be part of a great culture. In LEGO you will find many areas working with digital offerings and products, and with us you will have unique opportunities to explore and grow into new roles throughout your career. In this job you will be part of the IT area with over 400 professionals, with whom you can collaborate, knowledge share, and innovate across technologies.
Did we mention we like to have fun? We do this in several ways, e.g. though team days, where we leave the office and spent the day together diving deeper into things, we don’t normally have time for, or just by doing team building activities! Another example is the annual LEGO PLAY DAY where the entire company takes a day out of the calendar to play with LEGO and have fun together.
The Security Operations team is handling IT Security seen from a tactical perspective. This includes applying principles policies and architectural guidelines to different operational areas to ensure that global standards are followed. The team currently consists of 3 security specialist with broad ranges of operational and tactical competencies.
About youYou will be working with many different business and IT stakeholders. That is why you need to be persistent and comfortable collaborating and communicating across functions, cultures and fields of expertise. The IT Security Engineer is instrumental in eliminating risks and vulnerabilities identified in departments all across the LEGO Group, providing tactical insights and also hands-on experience mitigating these challenges. We also welcome applicants on a junior level. Your qualifications:
- You are an outstanding technician and an adept consultant at the same time. You understand that IT security is as much about people and culture as it is about technology and invest just as much energy into problem solving and investigation as helping solution owners and backend teams take charge of their own security agenda.
- You are self-driven and not afraid to challenge authorities to achieve the best possible outcome
- You have worked in an organisation with a large IT department and a complex IT environment
- You understand the need for structure and frameworks, but you can also think creatively to find the right solution for a problem
- You have a technical background (i.e. you hold a degree within computer science, engineering or similar) and are highly motivated by learning a lot more about technology and security
- You have a T-shaped knowledge profile within IT. You are capable in many areas and an expert of at least one.
Bringing it to life
“Your job is to take our IT security to the next level. So, if you want to put your experience to use, learn more about IT security and help set and implement our strategic IT security direction and mitigate the threats towards the LEGO® business, this is a great opportunity,” says Morten Tornbo, Senior IT Security Architect.
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Morten Tornbo on +45 5215 9017.
This position was posted 28-11-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.