Global Sourcing Manager
United Kingdom, London; Denmark; Singapore
Would you like to be part of our future global Talent Acquisition journey? If so, catch a ride before the boat leaves the harbor and see where our voyage takes us together.
Talent today at the LEGO group fuels our potential to accelerate our business agenda for tomorrow. Why not add your own curiosity and focus to bring color and energy to our global Talent Acquisition agenda for today and for all the tomorrows that have yet to come.
• Define and develop sourcing methodologies and tools and techniques for The LEGO Group, globally
• Strong understanding of channel management and segmentation mapped to the LEGO Groups hiring focus for senior and critical hires
• Educator and trusted advisor on sourcing to all regional TA operational teams
• Build external market intelligence and the understanding of the talent landscape in targeted locations mapped to the LEGO group’s requirements around senior and critical hiring plans
• Identify target companies, user groups and professional associations leading to potential talent pools and qualified candidates for current and future needs
• Increase diversity of candidate pools and drive quality through better candidate segmentation and objectivity
• Identify potential future talent using deep web sourcing in combination with advanced filtering, social media and Boolean search strings as well as chrome extensions, etc. in a quality driven and personal candidate experience with robust candidate management
The Successful Applicant has:
• Outstanding experience of identifying and using sourcing tools and techniques combined with best in class employer brand experience
• Sourcing experience using the following tools:
• • • Chrome extensions
• • • Diversity sourcing
• • • Outreach Competitor matrixing
• • • Intelligence gathering
• • • Name generation and recruitment research
• • • Deep web sourcing using advance filtering and Boolean search strings
• Knowledge of mining social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Quora, GitHub, etc
• Ability to map out competitor org charts through digital and phone research
• Advanced sourcing from organizations that are diversity or and inclusively focused
• Identifying Alumni of identified universities and colleges
• Marketing, Social Media, SEO, Digital and Market Intelligence backgrounds also relevant
• Strong behavioral traits around tenacity and focus, empathy and engagement coupled with a strong desire to do what’s right, not what is easy.
Play your part in our team succeeding both today, and for all the tomorrows in the world yet to come.
The LEGO Group Talent Acquisition team is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition sourcing Manager or specialist to join our growing team. In this global role, you will work in partnership with Regional Talent leaders and their teams across the world to develop global standards and best practice around sourcing methodologies and techniques for general hiring and senior level roles and critical/hard to fill opportunities where only the best will do. This is a great hands on role with a ton of potential to really make a difference!
Do you have what it takes?
• Degree educated
• Blended experience of both agency and in-house ideal within a high performing sourcing/selection/research role
• Successful and proven track record within a similar role
• One or more of the following certifications are strongly preferred:
• • • Certified People Sourcer II
• • • Sourcing Ninja
• • • Boolean belt
• • • LinkedIn Recruiter Accreditate degree educated
• Existing and proven experience in a similar global role, with solid experience of navigating a global matrix environment
• Ideal blend of agency and in-house experience within a Talent/TA team
• Solid experience of sourcing and selection methodologies
• Experience using digital sourcing skills: LinkedIn, Boolean, Google
Search and other internet sourcing techniques
• Candidate identification experience within relevant markets & ability to qualify candidates for roles
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Proactive, customer focused and have strong drive for results
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exhibits confidentiality and ability to build relationships based on mutual trust
• Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects, communications, follow through, and candidate activities.
• Exercises excellent judgment on critical priorities that considers the needs of our candidates, clients and the business
• Advanced English
• Additional language ideal
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE