Executive Assistant to VP in LEGO Agency
Executive Assistant to VP in LEGO AgencyYou will join the LEGO Agency team, the in-house advertising and design agency developing strategic and creative work to make the world in love with LEGO. The organization has 450 talented people based in 5 locations: Billund HQ (DK), Enfield (US), London (UK), Shanghai (China) and Singapore.
Assist the VP in the LEGO Agency in providing seamless, value adding and professional support.Your responsibilities will include:
• Calendar management
• Booking and coordination of meetings
• Preparation of agendas and pre-read material for meetings and other related practicalities
• Booking of flights, hotels and ground transportation
• Handling of internal and external requests from various stakeholders
• Handling of travel expenses and other business administration
• Occasionally prepare documents on behalf of the VP, based on his brief and direction (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Screen VP’s email to proactively manage calendar and seek more detail information from emailers if needed, and highlight deadlines mentioned in emails within the calendar
• Organize documents, pre-read any information needed to be ready in meetings, using tools like One-Note or Microsoft Team.
Do you have what it takes?As an EA you enable the VP in the Agency and the LT to succeed. You will be involved in many different tasks and every day will convey a new challenge and make a real difference particularly for the VP in the LEGO Agency.
You will be part of a global family owned company where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment across the LEGO community.
Moreover, you have:
• Have a degree possibly within Linguistics, Languages, Economics or Business Administration
• Have advanced English skills, both written and spoken
• Experience from a comparable administrative role for senior leaders, preferably in a large global organization
• The ability to multitask, prioritize and being organized in your day-to-day work
• Are comfortable working with multiple, semi-defined and changing working tasks in an environment where priorities may change by the hour
• Are proactive and with a high degree of collaboration
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships quickly and effectively, leaving a lasting impression on those you engage with
• The ability to handle and maintain high-level of confidentiality
• Proficiency in MS Office suites and office 365 collaborative tools
• Experience with a big diversity of cultures and background
• A personal interest for communication, creative work and the creative community would be appreciated
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role
and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.