Creative Manager (Senior Art Director) for LEGO agency
If you are an idea first creative with strong art direction and agency background, this is your chance to create strong creative concepts and global campaigns that bring out imagination, creativity and a passion for play.This is a great opportunity to work on a world-renowned brand and use it to engage and inspire the builders of tomorrow as well as their parents.
Conceptual role model, inspirer and ambassadorIn this role, you join approx. 30 colleagues in the Concept and Campaign team within our LEGO® Agency that delivers about 90% of the global LEGO marketing campaigns. Working with a team of skilled close colleagues to deliver outstanding creative campaigns, your tasks will be to:
• Deliver awesome communication targeted to children and their parents all over the world
• Drive creative workshops collaborating with strategists and account managers to develop campaigns based on consumer insight and strategy.
• Drive and develop strong integrated communication concepts and creative solutions from initial idea to final concept.
• Take lead role towards the team to ensure creative progression while leading and inspiring the team to the strongest solutions.
• Create and run presentations and be the representative of the creative team
• Work closely with external partners – e.g. film production companies and IP partners
The LEGO agency has a worldwide setup with a Danish HQ and hubs in the US, China and UK. All in all, we are almost 500 colleagues who work closely together to create the most innovative, inspiring and holistic consumer experiences. This position is placed in Billund, Denmark.
Connected communityIn the LEGO Group, you become part of a purpose-driven company where creativity, learning and fun are beacons for everything we do. Here, you will collaborate closely with your creative colleagues in the agency and our partners in marketing and design. And as you do so, you can be sure that we will encourage you to share your ideas.
Curious, Challenging, CreativeWe will encourage you to challenge our creativity and solutions, so we can continue to find creative inspiration in ever-changing target group insights and create the LEGO future together. Your qualifications:
• Strong creative experience (art direction) from an agency environment.
• Experience in leading a team through a creative process
• A solid strategic understanding and mindset to create strong campaign ideas
• Demonstrated creative development experience in a multi-channel environment
• Strong communication skills and fluent in English – both written and verbal
• Experience with a children’s brand is an advantage – as well as experience working with storytelling, play themes and story universes (e.g. Star Wars).
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter, a current CV in English as well as a portfolio of your concepts and creative work – preferably pr. attached pdf.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Anne-Mette Vagn-Hansen on +45 52 15 91 56.
This position was posted 13.12.18 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.