Student Worker - Compliance supporter for LEGO licensing
Can you help us ensure a high code of conduct and compliance amongst our suppliers?
As our new Student Worker you will help us maintaining our high level of ethical governance towards our licensing partners and feel secure in communicating with partners and colleagues worldwide.
Updating Ethical Compliance Management system
• Create/delete partner contacts
• Create/de-activate suppliers
• Supply chain mapping
Handling document management
• Verify documents are filled out correctly
• Ensure countersignature and return to partner
• Upload to Ethical Compliance Management system
Validate authorization letters and have them signed and shared with partners
Operate department SharePoint site - Create/de-activate suppliers
Daily correspondence with Licensing partners on above related matters
Play your part in our team succeeding
The department purpose is to be able to balance business needs and compliance and quality requirements by focusing on minimizing risk and if possible, at the same time also deliver options and solutions to support and guide the licensing business.
The purpose of this position is to support the QMM team in being point of entry for internal stakeholders and external Licensing partners. This involves data management, precise and timely replies to emails from colleagues and external partner. A professional profile and understanding of confidentiality is crucial to ensure transparency and reduce risk of the LEGO brand.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor or Graduate student in business administration, language or similar
• Experienced in MS Office Tools (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
• Structured ways of working and detail orientated
• Take responsibility and ownership
• Experience with SharePoint
• English – level C1
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Helping our License partners in doing the right things, is equally important to us as to them.