3D Modeller Specialist
Product Design/ Development
3D Modeller SpecialistCome and join our Virtual Element team and help us ensure digital experiences for children across the globe.
Create virtual LEGO elementsJoining the Virtual Element team in Billund, you will work alongside skilled modelers. Here, your main responsibility will be to turn physical bricks into 3D versions to be used in graphic material such as packaging, playset building instructions, digital games, apps, such as LEGO Life, and TV commercials.
Because children’s play experiences today are a mix of physical and digital play, the digital area is becoming even more vital in the future.
You will be involved in different projects at the same time where you:
- Serve as a value-adding partner and driving digital projects
- Produce and deliver LEGO digital assets for both internal and external partners
- Provide input for tool and pipeline development by collaborating with internal and external developers
- Maintain our element database with updates and corrections
Be part of a great team
You will be part of a diverse team with a great mix of age, genders and nationalities and a variety of different skillsets. We all share a passion for 3D skills and use these to develop our products.
As we experience a demand for digital assets, you will take part in our digital development pipeline and help us take play experiences into the future.
Experienced 3D generalist:You enjoy driving projects forward and collaborating with your team along the way. Moreover, you have the ability to motivate people and your team, to develop their skills and competencies.
We are looking for a person with the following competences:
- Senior level/3+ years’ experience from the games, VFX and/or animation industry
- Experience with pipeline development and pipeline improvements
- Expertise in MAYA and experience in MARI and Photoshop
- Experience in Substance Painter and UV unwrapping tools is a plus
- Scripting skills is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Bringing it to life“Through digital asset production, you make play experiences virtual, and so you will help spark the creativity and imagination of the builders of tomorrow,” says Axel Wickstrøm, Senior Manager, Virtual Elements.
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Axel Wickstrøm, Senior Manager, Virtual Elements, on +457950 6588.
This position was posted 14-12-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.