Project coordinator Ukraine Office
Project coordinator Ukraine OfficeWould you like to be part of a team where the goal is to redefine the game and re-imagine learning? Contribute to a future in which learning through play enables children to become creative, committed and lifelong learners?
Are you ready to contribute to make a vision come to life?The LEGO Foundation shares a mission with the LEGO Group: to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow. We are a Danish corporate foundation with a core team of dedicated employees with one shared passion: to make children’s lives better – and communities stronger – by making sure the fundamental value of play is understood, embraced and acted upon. We are dedicated to building a future where learning through play empowers children to become creative, engaged, lifelong learners
Help build our local teamUkraine has been part of the focus of the LEGO Foundation since 2010 but given the recent growth of the activities in the country due to the school reform where The LEGO Foundation plays one of the key roles it was decided to expand the team in Ukraine to better support our initiatives and projects and maximize our long-term impact in the country.
The project coordinator supports initiatives with administrative tasks. Besides the project coordinator manages and administers some internal LEGO Foundation processes across the portfolio of projects, like e.g. logistics around import and warehouse management of materials and coordination of internal procedures processes.
What we offer:
As project coordinator you are responsible of supporting the office in Ukraine with administrative and coordinating tasks, which help the organisation lift the above mentioned ambitions. These can be:
• Support in scheduling and arranging the meetings and appointments with internal and external partners
• Order stationery and equipment for the trainings, make sure everything is delivered and installed on time
• Collect the needs from the Master trainers and pass them on to the Initiatives Lead/ Initiatives Manager, provide general help with the communication with the Master trainers.
• Support Initiatives Lead/Initiatives Manager in preparing the letters and other official correspondence with the Departments of Education, including sending, delivery.
• Deal with courier services and ensure that everything is delivered on time
• Assist in collecting, processing and preparing the papers for the customs for the LEGO Play Boxes, Six bricks and LEGO Duplo Play Boxes shipment to Ukraine.
• Contribute to the organization of annual “Play Fest” in Kyiv and smaller regional festival (focusing on kindergarten/school events).
• Support Initiatives Lead/Initiatives Manager with planning and executing the in-house and off-site meetings
• Assist the Initiatives Lead/Initiatives Manager in bringing Initiatives stakeholders for the Idea Conference (visa coordination if necessary, travel arrangements, preparing necessary documentation, maintaining communication)
• To deal with the translations of the documents
• Maintain a safe and secure working environment
Provide general administrative support to the visitors Support ad-hoc tasks
Experience in supporting teamsIt is your job to ensure that we are focusing on the right things, when it comes to contribute having a structured Initiatives documentation and smooth running of the administrative tasks.
To do so, you need to be a good listener, energetic, flexible, responsible person with ability to cope with many parallel tasks.
• Pedagogical education is desirable
• MS office tool box, specifically Excel, Word, Powerpoint
• At least 3 year in a (project) administration position ideally in a multinational, project organisation
• Project culture experience
• Fluent in Ukrainian and English, written and spoken
Make a dream come trueIf you would like to join our team in Ukraine to embark with us on our journey, then please send us your complete application, including your CV and a short motivation letter.
• This position was posted beginning of July
• We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
To apply, enter your application in http://recruitmentsystem.onerecruit.com/61585454509