Global Senior Strategist – Communication
Are you still a kid at heart, and can you tell a good story?Then help us develop compelling global communication across all platforms. Communication that inspires the builders of tomorrow to play with LEGO® bricks.
Core ResponsibilitiesBe our strategy lead.
At LEGO Agency, you will be part of a global communications strategy team of 14 communications strategists based in Denmark. We manage all the communication and consumer-experience solutions for the LEGO Group worldwide. From producing
global campaigns and commercials for different media channels to influencing packaging designs, we create the building blocks that make up LEGO communications.
You will have the responsibility of leading and developing our global communication strategies, which include creating powerful campaign plans that drive demand for LEGO. To do so, you will work with insights into our target audiences, kids and parents to understand how they play and what is important to them. You will use this unique understanding to form new communications strategies that challenge our thinking and provide the perfect springboard for creative work. This entails:
• Strategic planning of global campaigns and other major communication processes
• Ensuring cohesion between the overall communication strategy and other communication outlets, such as packaging design
• Inspiring the broader team with your inspirational thought leadership
• Analysing and translating consumer, brand, performance, media and trend data into creative insights
Play your part in our team succeedingLEGO Agency - collaborative, curious, creative and fun
Working in LEGO Agency demands both intuition and knowledge, which is why we strive to build a creative environment where there is room to play and explore. Here, you will collaborate with fun, passionate and clever colleagues and experience a supporting team
culture. We encourage you to share your ideas and responsibilities with us, finding new ways of inspiring the agency to think outside of the box.
Do you have what it takes?You are an inspirational, strategic thinker, and although an adult, you are still a child at heart and cannot help but share your enthusiasm and inspire excitement in the people around.
You have a passionate and ´do-whatever-it-takes´ attitude, combined with the motivation to know how children think and play. This drives you to obtain relevant insight into our target group and push the boundaries for creative and disruptive campaigns that may
reinvent the future of play. You bring:
• 5+ years of strategic communications experience leading ad, media or PR agency planning and developing integrated communications strategies for global FMCG brands
• Experience with research, data analysis and formulating insights into clear and cohesive communications strategies, creating effective customer journeys
• A bachelor’s degree or higher within communication or a similar field
• Fluent communication skills in English
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV. Applications will be screened on an on-going basis, but due to summer vacation please expect a longer response time – interviews expected to be held in week 33-35.
Bringing it to life
“Here in LEGO Agency, we have a unique access to top management, LEGO designers in product development and all parts of the value chain. This makes strategising at the LEGO Group much more than a brief from a client. It is a holistic, impactful and empowering way of working. The opportunities to put your mark on LEGO communication are endless if you have a drive to go above and beyond”.